Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "teach only love for that is what you are. it is the only lesson that is perfectly unified." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

More to share
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-11-25 11:30 AM (#232866)
Subject: More to share

I feel joyful about being able to put into words that which I have been noticing for a long time now, something which has felt incongruent and has been accompanied with feelings of incompleteness.  I've felt an unrelenting 'pressure' building up around this urge to Know.  Not a bad thing, more like Father knocking on my door and I, in a daze of sorts, starring without comprehension...."huh?"

So i feel that thanks for everyone's involvement here -I've been 'doing' my share here at home too - the words, the idea has come more firmly to mind.  Thank you all again. 

I saw a brief note that someone had died.  It is not anyone I knew, not even heard about, but the news thought it was important enough to make mention.  And right there the idea appeared.   

When we are more alert for signs of something else appearing, unfolding, in our lives, something other than deterioration/age.... what is that we notice appearing? What signs and symptoms are we becoming aware of that indicate that our Consciousness is changing, expanding?  And that the changes we may notice have a different meaning than the interpretations given from the three dimensional only (finite mortal) perspective which is that spirit and body, man and the divine are separate? 

And there is another subtle but important aspect which is registering. What do we 'do' with them?  Do we catalog them as unique to ourselves alone, and thus still feel like on the big scale nothing more than mortality is registering with us? 

That person that died, for instance, what experiences were registering with him/her far before the 'death'?  Were those experiences received as evidence, by the individual, that he/she was dying, or did he feel more like a new 'thing' was opening or unfolding for him? Or maybe both ideas were accepted and lived out? 

What if those experiences were indeed experienced and noticed by the deceased as a new thing, like in drawing closer to heaven,  AND this evidence, together with the usual programming (subconscious script) that God/death is approaching, made for a letting go of the natural involvement of life as we've known it in favor of meeting God in heaven through embracing the only means known to mortal man, letting go of life, death?  i think maybe that is some of that was mom's experience.

So i've felt an urgency for us to continue to share of our unfolding, our noticing in spite of the appearance, or maybe even better,  maybe our sharing, our willingness to see the Good, Truth, unfold for us,  is the energetic help we need to get past and beyond the death script.

And I say this last bit about the energetic help with enthusiasm because of an experience I, we at home, had yesterday. 

My daughter and I had the opportunity to spend some time together yesterday.  That was a treat in that though we work together often, we don't usually have an open space of time in which just to be.  So we had this time and during this quieter than usual time together, she brought up the fact that there was something on her mind about her oldest daughter.  Then she shared more in depth, and I shared what resonated with me on the subject.

Later that evening she told me that her daughter, or she or both, had changed and that the disturbance wasn't there anymore. 

I've noticed this 'phenomenon' so many times in my life.  I used to just say and know that prayer really works.  But now maybe, since Raj's last contemplation,  one can say that prayer is equivalent to being Joined with Father and with another, and the benefits of it are the undoing of 'the human condition' and so prayer doesn't necessarily mean to be alone by one's self with Father.   

As Judy said below,  a Son or Daughter of God can 'do' a lot.  

For me this brings new hope, hope that our continued interest in Truth and our sharing thereof, or our sharing of the need thereof, will be like leaps and bounds toward where we want to wake up.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software