Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Miracles enable You to heal the sick and raise the dead because You made sickness and death yourself and can therefore abolish both. You are a miracle, capable of creating in the likeness of your Creator.~~Text
- (Added by: Carson)

A testimony
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Gentleness
Posted 2019-11-25 2:47 PM (#232872 - in reply to #232864)
Subject: RE: A testimony

Raj -- Ashland, Oregon -- 1989 -- I Authorization my body….

“I authorize my body to release whatever is not necessary to its perfect functioning, and I withdraw any prior conscious or unconscious authorization to the contrary.

Now, as I said earlier, it is the intent of your body, it is its reason for being to identify the presence of your individuality perfectly. Therefore, when you use this authorization you are not coercing a material body into obedience to the divine; you are actually bringing your thought processes, your thinking into alignment with what it is already the intent of your body to do. At least for the period of time in which you are making this authorization, you are not introducing energetic emotional feelings that are at odds with your body's intent to identify you perfectly.

Now this authorization does two things:  The one I have just mentioned of bringing about mental or inner alignment with the Truth. The second thing it does is that it reminds you that you are not at the mercy of anything else, that you are in authority. This does not mean that you are in authority as a little ego. But it means rather that as the direct expression of the Father, you are inviolable. And if you are inviolable then you are in authority relative to what is true about you. Nothing else is.

And it is time for you to stop being submissive to disease, whether it seems to be the manifestation of a virus or not. Because I will tell you something: The moment you become clear about your authority, about your inviolability, or at least when you become consistent with the fact, then whether the source of the problem seems to have been a virus or not, you will begin instantly to find the manifestations disappearing. “

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software