Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "CHOOSE FOR YOUR JOY. ITS PRESENCE IS A FACT . . . BUT YOUR EXPERIENCE OF IT IS A CHOICE." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Good day, friends...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Frances Law
Posted 2019-11-25 4:24 AM (#232853 - in reply to #232837)
Subject: Re: Good day, friends...

Expert

At our meeting last night we discussed Lesson 221 and 222 a large group (men women black white young and old) that always feels good and right to me because as we agreed God is within all...in order to acquaint new people Tom explained the Course is self study and our meeting is in support of that by our sharing of how we understand and experience the Course in our lives...when I came home I was watching 60 Minutes on TV and there was a segment about the study of the brain that reveals that to think" love" will light up a certain part of our brain and when "fear" is thought another section will light up in all of us the same...not explaining it well but doesn't that mean minds can be read? Best watch that again....Love to all Fran

Tom Hanks in the new movie about Fred Rogers a member shared starts by talking Forgiveness...very Coursieā€¦.smile

Edited by Frances Law 2019-11-25 4:30 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software