Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: How could anyone ever tell Us we were less than beautiful? How could anyone ever tell Us we were less than Soul? How could anyone fail to notice that Our Loving is a miracle -- how deeply We're connected to the Whole. w/thanks to Libby Roderick
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Good day, friends...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2019-11-24 1:42 PM (#232847 - in reply to #232776)
Subject: I missed the most obvious ...

Expert

As I woke up this morning, literally as I opened my eyes in that between sleep and waking state, an answer came to me for the person lamenting the lack of sharing at TGP.  An enthusiastic: "Then SHARE!".

In hearing that clarity, I realized that in responding to the email I had explained what came to me as to the WHY of it, which wasn't actually being asked.   Here's the bit again: I am disappointed that most everyone who likes Raj has pretty much stopped coming to tgp and sharing there.  It is taking me a while to adapt.  I was so certain that we truly all believed in Love and that we had strong connections in that and that because of this we would each feel to continue in brotherly support of one another.  I've been sad and rather disoriented too about that not being the case there."

Years ago I was on a phone conversation and I was lamenting the perceived lack of something to this friend.  After listening to me for a bit, they asked: "What are you going to DO?"  This stopped me in my tracks.  I realized how often people offered understanding of a predicament, or agreement...(or sometimes disagreement)...or explanation as to why.  But so rarely was such a pointed question offered that it shocked me enough to remember it all these years later.  Her question assumed I COULD do something, which I had not.  It had revealed to me that I felt powerless in the situation and that THAT is what I was sharing.  It was not comfortable to see and to feel.  However, it was helpful. I was so grateful she had asked me.  It treated me with respect.    

So,  "What are you, we , us...going to DO?"  Listen, learn and DO.  A son or daughter of God can DO so much!

Edited by judyh 2019-11-24 4:11 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software