Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "BE ... and by Being ... heal the sick." ~ Raj

Good day, friends...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-11-23 8:11 AM (#232834 - in reply to #232821)
Subject: Good day, friends... "Relationships are the crucible of awakening."

"Into my head popped, "Go forth and do unto others"  Do all to all everyting that is life-affirming, love-affirming.  And whilst all this doing is happening there is less and less time for yakking. . . online. To me the online sharing is all consuming, all of the platforms, sheesh! How do people keep up? Raj folks might just be out there practising what Raj preaches. So where have all the sharers are gone?  Out there where they're needed.  Life is really happening!!!! "

I've had a few different responses to the above.  

First was the need to defend the legitimacy and usefulness of sharing and asking brothers for help, whether online or elsewhere.  And the fact that I or anyone could have need for support or help doesn't mean that I, or they, are not busy and engaged with 'the world' outside of the 'classroom'.  So i had this urge to defend my and everyone's right, and the appropriateness of having places to share and learn where one does not need to feel defensive. 

My other response,  haha, goes: ["sheesh"!  What an unkind putdown. No wonder people, we, are sick.... so heavily laden with our hidden ideas of our 'natural state' of being the  Prodigal and the pain of that makes us demean others. ]   And so there I was, engaging in what i was speaking of not to do. 

In looking at that more closely I realized that, indeep, this whole thing brought forth feelings and fears. A need to feel  and know one's self as the Daughter, not just an aspiring daughter.  Not just a hard working and doing individual.

There must be a reason why it is necessary for us to let Father take the last step in our coming back into our right mind and into His embrace.  It feels like the humility which this willingness to 'let' makes one practice, is a practice of undoing the false belief that we can earn it or that we deserve our Sonship through our doing.  

So for me, through this brief encounter in relationship here online, I am getting the deeper meaning of the significance of "Listen, learn and do".  It becomes apparent to me now that this act of engaging in the two step wherein one seeks Union with Father, enables one to come forth into action, doing, JOINED.   Without the Union, the actions become harsh, unbalanced, and seek to bless only some at the expense of others because the actions convey, whether subtly or overtly, a need for self defense.   Or even as could happen in the grocery store,  if one's attention is only in one's ability to pay for things, if the focus is only on one's power and there is no love or desire to share in something or extend something wonderful, offering to pay for another's purchase can be simply a gesture of arrogance. 

In Love's Blessing and with Gratitude,
Thank You. 

Edited by roxana 2019-11-23 10:51 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software