Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Only words, which are arising out of Being, can address and be received by or acknowledged by Being. So, it is not the words, but the place, from which the words come, which is the crucial factor. The power is in the source of the words, rather than the words themselves, because as words arise out of the Wisdom of one's Being they are absolutely perfect for eliciting a response which is in perfect harmony with the Universal Plan. " ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Good day, friends...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

judyh
Posted 2019-11-22 5:39 PM (#232818 - in reply to #232815)
Subject: Re: Good day, friends...

Expert

Hi Barbara, thanks for joining in.  

I enjoyed your sharing about your shifts of perception with the "old" couple.  It's a delight to notice how often that happens, that life reveals things needing to be seen.  Today I was listening to a podcast by a standup comedian named Pete Holmes (he also has a show on HBO) who is a self proclaimed spiritual guy.  His guests are either funny show biz folks, or spiritually inclined authors or teachers.  He often discusses how everything is the opportunity to be more awake and aware...and laughs about it .  It's great to see this sharing happening in the mainstream so much more often now, than say 30, even 10 years ago.  

I received an email from someone reading this thread, at my invitation.  Thought I'd share some of it with you all:  

"Into my head popped, "Go forth and do unto others"  Do all to all everyting that is life-affirming, love-affirming.  And whilst all this doing is happening there is less and less time for yakking. . . online. To me the online sharing is all consuming, all of the platforms, sheesh! How do people keep up? Raj folks might just be out there practising what Raj preaches. So where have all the sharers are gone?  Out there where they're needed.  Life is really happening!!!! "

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software