Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "You have a responsibility, because what you think has its affect - and you cannot get away from that." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Good day, friends...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-11-22 7:23 AM (#232815 - in reply to #232811)
Subject: Re: Good day, friends...

Oh, seee?  Wow.  What you just share here about your experience in the grocery store, Fran, is so enlightening.  Like for instance,  guess what came up for me when you shared what you thought of the experience, when you mention the meaning which that held for you ?

What came to my attention was, oh, look, at the grocery store is a good place to share of one's abundance.  And offering to pay for another's goods can be an act of gratitude whereby one extends the blessing of abundance. 

Obviously there are at least two ways to look at something and maybe what is going on in 'the world' now is the opportunity to bring to attention all that which joins everyone that seems to be so different,  all that which, through its' absence,  leaves the impression of separation.  

My experience watching the old couple is another example of what appears to be.  All i could see from where I stood were two silver white heads and a pace and gait of movement that spelled out 'age' or great infirmity.  it wasn't until one of the figures got into the car that I saw the other silver haired individual move lightly from that door, to the trunk and then back around to the other door of the vehicle, that the truer nature of the two dawned on me.  Geez.... what if the idea and presentation of infirmity is a universal god given ploy to call one to attention to care more deeply?  Now that last sentence reminds me of something someone wrote as a tittle for their book.  The book is:  "Cocoon of cancer; an invitation to love more deeply".  

Thank you so much for sharing, Fran.  Maybe it is just our absence which makes the world look and act like a fragmented state of affairs.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software