Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Teacher of God, your one assignment could be stated thus: Accept no compromise in which death plays a part.~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

Good day, friends...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-11-21 10:56 PM (#232808 - in reply to #232805)
Subject: Re: Good day, friends...

i am grateful for your sharing, Judy, Fran.  I have definitely felt our lack of communion with each other here as a loss and it has left me feeling rather homeless.  it is true that there are others I connect with and there are divine moments, many divine moments noticed and shared there, and at the grocery story and other places,  but somehow, this place has a different kind of chemistry for me and I have not found a replacement for it.

For instance, after reading what you both have shared,  I've been enlivened with a broader sense of what Intimacy is. Is it the Sharing and Recognition of Meaning beyond a personal sense?  Is it the ground in which Recognition of Self as something real and ongoing, registers?

It stands out at the start, that your sharing is enlivening.  It touches something in me that was kind'a slumbering, dozing,  and awakens the slumbering mind or soul to a deeper or broader sense of Being, of What and How God Is.  That doesn't happen like this when I am alone; it doesn't happen in books, it doesn't happen on Facebook or in politics.  Maybe it is just that I am used to being of the mindset to look for the meaning of God, of Being, here, and in other places I experience it more than understand, or recognize it. 

I know it has been said that one cannot understand one's way into the Kingdom of Heaven, but somehow the experience of Love expressed has deeper Meaning when it is recognized in the context of God, or of All that Is.  And it feels like seeing the 'daily', the 'mundane' in the context of Holiness undoes the effects which are a part of the finite and limited  perspective. And that feels very Good. 

Maybe this happens because the bottom line purpose here is that it is the recognition of God's Son, Jesus,  Raj, each and everyone of us, which gives this website its particular meaning and effect. 

For me,  i am coming up real short, and very sad, about how much of God I can recognize.  Today for instance, i was to the grocery store, and as i waited outside the vehicle I saw an  old couple walking really slowly and very close together.  So close that one could not see the daylight between the two bodies as they took one step at a time.  As i watched I realized that the couple were a caregiver and an older woman.  The tenderness and attentiveness of care extended was so deep it made me weep.  How much God loves us!  It was so perfectly portrayed there.   And then the other question came to mind,  why must we become 'old'?  If Father's care is such in our infirmity,  is it not as much in our wellness?  And where does our wellness go?

Not long ago someone here shared the frustration of the experience around this subject.  And as far as I know, there was not one of us who could share how it is not so.  And for me this is sad because I know in the depth of my Being,  that in Truth, in God, this is not how it is.  Nonetheless, this is our common experience.  What does God see?   

In the past, when others have shared here, i have learned because each one brings a genuineness that enlivens my curiosity and brings me closer to truth, and then of course, this translates into my personal experiences with others, which is fulfilling.  But mostly, in my personal experiences, no one is seeking the truth of the Wholeness of Being.  Mostly each one seeks the wholeness of his or her moment, his or her current need, and the opportunity for me to contribute to the fulfillment of each one's need is fulfilling.  But to Know more of God, of How Wholesome the Movement of Being actually is, is something I am really needing. 

I'm pretty sure that we are all getting not just older, but 'old' in some way, and doesn't this highlight a need?  I just now wondered whether, at least in some measure, the sense of sadness that I've felt in the loss of the continued willingness to share our unfolding and our need here, isn't because there is a sense of failure and maybe shame (because it isn't very spiritual and uplifting?) so anything of that nature is quietly kept to one's self, and so in overall, even just the ability to share at all becomes compromised. 

This got long and i am very glad for your attention regardless of the length or the subject.  

Edited by roxana 2019-11-21 11:02 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software