Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Always say "YES" to the present moment. Tolle
- (Added by: Field of Flowers)

*he who holds his brother's hand ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-10-08 1:11 PM (#232459 - in reply to #232458)
Subject: RE: a youtube link to the video ...

Love gratefully received here, ((LYnn)).  Thank you for showing up.  You wouldn't have know but that I needed that showing up today.  And what you write about, not berating yourself and such,  that too applies.

In time of loneliness some while back, maybe last year,  I young female cat came to keep me company.  She'd lay on her back and showed me her tummy,  and I just started to cry.  I really needed that reassurance and it touched me deeply that Father found this way to let me feel connection.  I need to add that the kitty is feral and will not be touched, though now I do have permission to touch the tip of her tail.

So she had kittens and would come everyday a couple of times a day to eat here and barely eat, and then run off again.  So my heart wanted more for her and I told her once to bring her kittens over; the day she did was another touching moment.  They've taken up residence in the shed close to my kitchen window.

So yesterday was a hard day between us.  it was raining and I wore a jacket and walked quickly, none of which suited her so she did her best to keep me at bay even when I brought the family food.  I was upset at it all.  At night there was a scream and this morning a kitten is missing and it all feels so ponderously sad and hopeless and your and Orinda's kindness soothes the pain of not knowing how or what to do better, and lamenting my ignorance... but yes, no berating.  Just feeling a great need for Universal comfort.  Thank you for contributing to that.    

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software