Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: THE ONLY TIME YOU GET WHAT YOU REALLY WANT..... IS IF YOU'RE WANTING WHAT GOD IS BEING ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

*he who holds his brother's hand ...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

garlyn
Posted 2019-10-06 7:18 PM (#232445 - in reply to #232442)
Subject: RE: *he who holds his brother's hand ...

That song (and group sing) speaks right to the heart. It's wonderful to see children being exposed to this, singing this together. It looked like they were really into it. To me, it feels like a song that could be a prayer to sing at the beginning of the day or at a group gathering, bringing our purpose to mind. Where does my real joy come from, if not from what is described in that song. Such a simple reminder of what we are here to do. The Atonement. Thank you, Orinda, for sharing this. It made a big impression on me. 

I've been unable to type with two hands for about six months due to back-to-back hand injuries, so only typed some short things during this period because one-handed typing (with non-dominant hand) was difficult. But I've been reading posts and grateful for the "helping hands" offered by those who have posted. I did buy two books discussed by you and Fran, as they seemed compelling after investigating. I have not had time to read them yet but appreciated getting the suggestions. I do have a testimony I want to share but was waiting until I could type with two hands. I'll see if I can share it soon.  

Love, Lynn

Edited by garlyn 2019-10-06 7:20 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software