Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: KEEPING YOUR LIFE SIMPLE MEANS LEARNING HOW TO FEEL THE IMPULSE OF LOVE THAT THE FATHER IS BEING RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE . . . SO THAT IT CAN BE ALLOWED INTO EXPRESSION IN TERMS OF INVOLVEMENT.~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Thank you, dear Father
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-07-10 9:09 PM (#231924)
Subject: Thank you, dear Father

for your Love, your persistence.

Some days ago I expressed my desire to have help with faith, I said something like, if I could at least have as much as half a mustard seed... and I hoped that even that would be sufficient.

I thank you, Father, for helping me through each moment. 

We have about 5 families of geese raising the young on the creek.  We have watched them grow from little grey fluffs, to big grey guys, and we have watched how the grey has slowly given place to white tails and black beaks, and all the proper looks of a full grown goose.  And after that we have watched them take their flying lessons.  That happens with a lot of flapping, wings beating against the water to propel themselves forward.  interesting to me that this year I noticed that even though the parents can fly, they do not demonstrate that during the flying lessons.  They too just beat their wings against the water.  

This evening I heard the familiar noise of a lot water being churned up as a family of seven did the familiar things during the flying lesson.  And then I heard something unusual: a lot of squaking/hooting,  so I looked out.  And there they were.  They were airborne about  five feet above the water, and very excited-hooting.

My half a mustard seed of faith, stared and reasoned: oh, it's a new group that flew in from somewhere else.  And then, Father,  I heard your reminder about faith, and how it is that when the time is ready, which we don't know about, the 'impossible' does happen.   

And I feel comforted that You guide us and You know when the time  of our flight is, and it is certain, and I am glad, and happy to share this with All.  

Edited by roxana 2019-07-10 9:12 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software