Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "CREATION IS THE MOVEMENT OF THE MIND OF GOD, WHICH GOD SEES AND RECOGNIZES HIMSELF IN. IT IS ALL ABOUT GOD. FROM FIRST TO LAST, IT IS ALL GOD." ~~ Raj.
- (Added by: amena)

"Love the Light."
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-06-15 8:41 AM (#231753 - in reply to #231752)
Subject: Re: "Love the Light." Aha moments as we walk each other home

Your sharing somehow made it possible for me to comprehend the breadth of the thought that we are masters (as Raj has said) and so the images which we create, the images which accompany the experience/reality of our choosing which we each dwell in, goes in hand with my observation that as we ask, so do we receive.  And yes,  often we say we did/do get what we don't want, but if we look really closely, we will notice this isn't the case.

I was blessed, not long ago, with the opportunity to see, Know, notice, that my/our daily living consciousness here, in what we refer to as human beings on planet earth, is but one small point of experience in a vastness, an infinitude of opportunity for experience. This experience highlighted the infinitude of Being. The point was not that this earthly experience is insignificant or not real, the point was/is that this earthly experience is only a part of the infinitude of God, the infinitude of our Being. 

Thank you All.

Edited by roxana 2019-06-15 8:55 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software