Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LOVE IS A GIFT . . . FROM THE FATHER . . . TO YOU . . . THROUGH YOU." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The Practicality of Things
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2019-03-16 5:34 PM (#231241 - in reply to #231239)
Subject: Re: The Practicality of Things ((hey Fran))

So good to see you here today, and sister O too.

You know,  sometimes I keep the page open, the page where there is the writing that Paul shares with Raj about finances and the need, and why it is this way.  I keep it open because I when I do that-based on my own great need to know, to have/give relief where I feel it is needed-, when I do keep it open, it is the first thing I see when I open the notebook, and usually, when it is the first thing,  I feel like I catch a phrase or some words that feel new to me and they aren't associated to my feeling of urgent need to 'do' something about it.  There is some relief in that for me.   Anyway,  just saying that I feel I hear you well.

And so I want to share that yesterday, last night, something different registered with.  I felt that I got, from the horse's mouth, (phew! that took a long time!, but I am so grateful) the fact that indeed there is purpose in all that, a purpose and a confidence which is greater than I can imagine, and the feeling was that I didn't need to try to get it, nor sweat wanting something, wanting some answer so as to give the Gift that fills the need.

So I am trusting that you too will be blessed with peace and ease, because I hear and feel that we, you and I, have been pretty much on the same page in the desire of our heart in this matter.

Love and Blessings dear Sister! 

Edited by roxana 2019-03-17 12:13 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software