Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Miracles enable You to heal the sick and raise the dead because You made sickness and death yourself and can therefore abolish both. You are a miracle, capable of creating in the likeness of your Creator.~~Text
- (Added by: Carson)

“There Was A Reason That The Christ Child Was Born.” ~~ Raj
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Gentleness
Posted 2018-12-24 12:06 PM (#230598)
Subject: “There Was A Reason That The Christ Child Was Born.” ~~ Raj

“There Was A Reason That Something

Came Upon A Midnight Clear”

O Holy Night  (Click or tap above to play)

“There was a reason that the Christ child was born. And it was for something more than conveying to everyone that there was a God that loved them while they were experiencing relative misery. There was more reason to it than to make it halfway comfortable without changing the miserable ongoing experience called, “the human condition.”

Everyone has used the Christmas story. Everyone has used my life as a way to make the human condition more comfortable without realizing that the whole point of my showing up was to convey something that would cause an “ah-ha”—a realization that the human condition was not your Birthright and was not what was natural to you and that it was to come to an end. That it was to be transformed—that your experience of being was to be transformed.

You know, I said, “If you have seen me, you have seen the Father.”

And I conveyed that “Those things that I have done you would do and greater things.”  Why? A special gift to a poor mortal? No! Because you’re my Brothers and your my Sisters. We are family and we have the same Father. We have the same inheritance. You were not short-changed by the Father while I was given everything.

I came to transform your minds by presenting something that the experiences of your ancestors weren’t able to give you. They weren’t able to give you the steps out of the dream—the steps out of the human condition—and yet, that’s your Birthright. And I came to present you with it . . . to change your minds.

Now, what we are going to be talking about tonight describes the Christmas Gift . . . describes the Gift I came to give. It tells you how to step out of the dream. It helps you understand that you’re not bound, and how to step out of the dream.

It wasn’t meant for you to not get the point for two thousand and twelve years. It was meant for you to get the point when I was there—when I was with you on the planet, while I was talking with you. And it is the message that was supposed to get through with anyone who managed to become defenseless enough to hear my voice down through the two thousand and twelve years . . . so that what? [snaps fingers] you didn’t have to wait until two thousand twelve to Wake up! You see?

The reason I came was to promote change. The reason I came was to help inspire in you the desire to change, and not just continue to repeat your ancestors’ patterns and thoughts and concepts.

Now, if indeed I came to teach you something, it means that you were capable of being taught. It means that you have always been capable of grasping what I am saying. It’s always been possible for you to grasp the Meaning of the Love you are embraced with by the Father. A Love which, when you let yourself feel It, inspires you out of your limited concepts—out of your willingness to just suffer through the human condition with the inspiration that you let yourself have by virtue of thinking about Christmas . . . thinking about the birth of the Christ . . . thinking about the things that I said.

You’re not to make suffering more palatable by means of what I shared. You’re supposed to let the things I shared [snaps fingers] lift you out of it—out of the suffering, out the human condition—and into the conscious experience of what? The Kingdom of Heaven and your holiness, that’s what.

And you know what? You don’t have to wait until two thousand twelve to do It. It can be tonight. It can be tomorrow night.

The Gift of Awakening isn’t going to be given to you in two thousand twelve. The Gift of Awakening was given to you by the Father, in His Creation of You. And it was emphasized, it was embellished, it was shared more completely when I joined you, apparently in your dream, and gave you what it took to Wake up. And I’m here tonight and the Course is with you every day, every night for you to refer to and remind yourself.

So let’s remember, you might say, that what we’re going to discuss tonight was the whole reason there was a manger scene . . . the whole reason there were wise men . . . the whole reason that there was my life and my teaching and my involvement with my Brothers and Sisters.

This is a holy instant. This is an instant in which the holiness of Being, which it was my purpose to remind you of two thousand eleven years ago. So let’s not let the holiness of the instant we’re in escape us….”

Rajpur
December 20, 2011

Edited by Gentleness 2018-12-24 9:30 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software