Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REVELATION DOESN'T EXIST IN PRINT. IT EXISTS AS A MOVEMENT IN YOUR HEART AND IN YOUR MIND." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Robert Reich: Trump’s End...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2018-12-26 10:13 AM (#230629 - in reply to #230589)
Subject: RE: Robert Reich: Trump’s End...

aww, when I glanced through it made me feel a great need for humility. Maybe I've done that too: have a chip on my shoulder so great that I didn't have any awareness of the lack of love involved in my thought and action.  Or maybe it is the sense of tininess, the loss of connection with Father, that makes one act so blatantly 'better than thou".  I can't even begin to imagine that I would still want to, voluntarily or not, to use myself in this way.

It made me feel deep compassion and also something like repulsion for falling into the ego's grasp of self righteousness.  But it can be pretty easy when there is a wrong that needs correcting and we get to engaging in the correction and don't realize and we loose ourselves in the process and in loosing ourselves thus, we end up promoting that which we would correct.  It is like self righteousness that seeks to overcome selfrighteousness, just adds up to more of the same. 

It gave me a deeper appreciation for not trying to do anything alone.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software