Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "teach only love for that is what you are. it is the only lesson that is perfectly unified." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

An Incredible Outpouring . . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2018-12-20 9:04 AM (#230584 - in reply to #230576)
Subject: RE: An Incredible Outpouring . . .

Thank you Raj for sharing the good news.

I have, as possibly others have also, inquired at depth as to what I can really do that would make a difference here?

I have found that acknowledging my personal desire to see the need met has opened my heart and ears in ways and in areas, I did not expect.  I am learning that another's need is not separate from my own and it has also made me wonder if others find themselves awakening as well; if they are becoming more conscious at a greater depth, like I am.  

When I acknowledge the need for fulfillment as my own desire, whether is appears as my own or as that of a loved one, there is a feeling of hope and I am finding that in order to experience need turned to fulfillment, I must be willing to take hope one step further. It is essential to act as though what I do matters, as though what I think/do does make a difference.  As You have said, every thought matters and it is translating here, in our togetherness,  that  every one matters.

It is as every one drop of water which when joined with the ocean, completes the ocean.   Even though I have been taught that one drop of water in comparison to the ocean is meaningless, that conditioning is being undone.  Once the truth dawns, it is not difficult to shift attention.  The shift is motivated and sustained by the happiness it brings.   

It has been a very happy thing to hear that more and more of us are getting it and thus, the Foundation is also more happily supported.

Edited by roxana 2018-12-20 10:16 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software