Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Trust is the wedge that holds open the ever-clamping shut mind. Trust allows for Truth to enter.
- (Added by: Trish)

And so . . .
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

roxana
Posted 2018-12-04 7:39 AM (#230259 - in reply to #230251)
Subject: RE: And so . . .

Good Morning, Raj,

I'd asked a friend from the Mormon faith to share with me a little about their Sunday service and so we got to talking about the temples and their belief that they are sacred because they are made for you and that you, Jesus, appear in them. 

I was curious about whether you showed up 'in disguise', looking like everyone else or whether you appeared as the divinity which we all have different fantasies about.

And so I went home and found myself touched in a way I did not expect.  I found myself feeling how real I actually am, and I had not even been aware that I didn't feel real to begin with. 

So I'm 'thinking' that having you in mind as some fantastic, extraordinary divinity makes me feel somehow unreal myself. And maybe it is from here, from this unreal perspective, that we feel frustrated and discouraged and show it in varying degrees of mortality.  

I have also been having some curiosity about how the need for a more fluid experience of meeting needs at the Foundation could be fulfilled.  I have had, as perhaps others have, the desire to be wealthy so as to be able to take care of that need efficiently.  But I realize that Your interest is not so much in the appearance of cash*, as it is in our awakening to how real we actually are, just like you are.  

And so, for me, this all leads back to 'forgiveness'.  It brings my attention back to the Gift of love, which is the recognition of that which is real in everyone, everything. I've heard these words before and they evoked desire to Know More about what they mean, what the truth is.  But now, in the practicality of need and the desire of fulfillment, they are evoking in me, a deep willingness to let myself be transformed. I am finding that this is not something I can do, no matter how much I may want it or how holy my intend may be. 

As I pay attention to this transformation, I am finding that my desire to 'do' or even to 'have wealth' is being transformed into a greater humility that brings to any situation more trust and willingness to abandon defense against my others and against life itself.  Come to think about it, this degree of willingness to appreciate my others as Real,  and to realize that it is not life I can't trust but that it is my limited perspective which is the problem,  feels like the transformation I felt when I contemplated you showing up plain and simple as another member of a congregation in a temple. 

Ok.  Thank you.  I think I get it.  And I should add now, about the asterisk above, marking the word "cash*",  that the bags were filled with wine when you leaned into the Truth and accepted your Place, your True Nature, and there was not anything else you needed to do.     

Thank you for you this time, your Love and Wisdom, and thank you for your perseverance and faith (for us).   

Edited by roxana 2018-12-04 7:43 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software