Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "waking up is about finding the Truth.......... healing is embracing the world by finding God there." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

In case anyone wants their picture on this forum
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Ron
Posted 2003-01-21 1:32 AM (#143 - in reply to #139)
Subject: RE: In case anyone wants their picture on this for

Regular

Thanks for reminding us, Penny! 

And if anyone wants a little alter-ego.... errr, "avatar".... you can click "Settings", then scroll down the page.  You can select an image directly from a website, listing the URL in the same fashion which Penny described for posting your photo or you can upload a picture from your computer.  Click "upload message avatar photo", then the "browse" button. 

As it states, this avatar photo should be real small - no more than 60 pixels wide.  That's about 6/10 of an inch, I think.  If you have a pic you'd like to use, but it's kinda big, perhaps you can re-size it in an image editing program.  Nearly all of us have one or more of those programs on board (whether we want them or not).

Now, back to the personal photo.... if you don't have one posted on the Web, you can upload a photo from your computer, if you wish.  If you're like me, you'll pick one that's at least a couple years old.  Ha!

Ron

"I go to school, but I never learn what I want to know."  - Calvin

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software