Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REVELATION DOESN'T EXIST IN PRINT. IT EXISTS AS A MOVEMENT IN YOUR HEART AND IN YOUR MIND." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

And that's how you will wake up
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Website Related -> The SandboxMessage format

roxana
Posted 2014-08-30 6:06 PM (#200155 - in reply to #200152)
Subject: RE: And that's how you will wake up

What is the sudden shift of perception about? The sudden shift of perception is going to be about your experience. And when the sudden shift of perception that constitutes a miracle occurs, it's a shift of perception in which, I'm going to say, God's Truth registers with you. God's Truth about what? God's Truth about what you're experiencing. God's Truth about the Kingdom of Heaven that you've been looking at and calling the world, as though it has nothing to do with God. And so a sudden shift of perception is going to be accompanied with, accompanied by, a shift of experience. 

And so, instead of seeing your perception of Creation, you will see Creation Itself. And that will be recognizable as healing. Cancer gone. Deformed joints reformed. The Beauty, the Exquisiteness, the Perfection of Creation is what will be embodied, instead of your perception being embodied. And so you will experience a new embodiment whether it's of your body, what you call your body, or the dying tree in the yard, or whatever it is that isn't manifesting all of the qualities of Creation Itself. 

Some sudden shifts of perception are little ones so they don't blow your mind. In fact, some shifts that occur, you don't recognize until later on when you realize, "Wow! If that had happened a year ago, I would have been really upset. And now, no problem for me at all. I haven't lost my peace. And I've been able to cope with it quickly, intelligently and well. And there's been no drama or trauma." 

What's my point? My point is that if all of this isn't registering in your life as transformed experience, as the disappearance of physical problems, or the meeting of a physical problem quickly, then you're up in your head, you're up in your intellect, and you are not connected to your Right Mind yet. 

excerpt from ACIM Study Group with Raj 4/2/01

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software