Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "I’ve decided that I’m going to approach this time with an expectation that the world is my ally, and I’m watching for it to identify it’s friendship, I’m watching for my good to unfold."-RAJ
- (Added by: Graeme)

TaylorMade SLDR Driver -www.shopeverywhere.co.uk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Website Related -> The SandboxMessage format

lenahuang
Posted 2014-06-27 10:31 PM (#198935)
Subject: TaylorMade SLDR Driver -www.shopeverywhere.co.uk

New user

TaylorMade SLDR Driver Overbrook G.C. couldn’t add to its haul of 17 Golf Association of Philadelphia Team Championship titles Monday as Commonwealth National G.C., with Temple standout Matt Teesdale and La Salle standout Michael Johnson at the top of the lineup, piled up 23 points to claim the crown at Trump National Philadelphia.

discount golf Rolling Green’s Jon Lavin and Merion’s Robert Wagner were two of the three players tied for fifth with 74s. Rich Thon, playing his home course at Springhaven, carded a 75 to get a share of eighth with six other players, among them Overbrook G.C.’s Ray Thompson, fresh off his stirring run to the Philadelphia Amateur semifinals.

TaylorMade R11S Driver Pavelski is coming off his best season as a professional, racking up career highs in goals (41) and points (79). On Tuesday, Pavelski was http://www.shopeverywhere.co.uk/Taylormade-RocketBallz-RBZ-Stage-2-Driver--279.html named to the NHL All-Star Second Team. He's also set to start a new five-year $30 million contract next season.

TaylorMade R1 Driver "The goal for the tournament is to get the best players," Gebhard said. "So there used to be a 100 people – only 10 of them really had a chance to win. If you have the 30 best players, then I figure it's a success."
"It's obviously in http://www.shopeverywhere.co.uk/TaylorMade-SLDR-White-Driver-333.html great shape, and it's a great layout," explained Gardner. "You need to keep your tee shots in play and hit the greens. And if you putt well, you're going to do well, but that goes for any course."

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software