Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "God has extended His Mind and you are the extension..... but in the extension He did not project it outside Himself..... therefore you having the Mind of God is occurring in God and is not separate in any way.........the experience you are having is not outside God ........... and therefore you are the presence of God Being all there is......... you are not God but God is all there is of you. this is the fact NOW........not awaiting you sometime in the future. God isn't withholding the experience from you..... it is available to you as your birthright." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

The solution to your problem isn't fun
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Website Related -> User FeedbackMessage format

siruiyingwu
Posted 2014-03-31 1:09 AM (#194990)
Subject: The solution to your problem isn't fun

You're at risk. The cost could be your teeth, or even your life. Your dentist knows it, but hasn't been able fix it. You're completely unaware. There's no pain, so it's hard to get your attention. Many problems have no pain, like diabetes, high blood pressure, glaucoma, or even cancer. This is serious. I'm a dentist. I know.

You're in denial. Your dentist's attempts to help you understand your problem, for the most part, is a waste of time. You don't believe him. Maybe it will happen to someone else, but not me. Trying to teach a solution to someone who doesn't believe they have a problem is like trying to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time, and annoys the pig.

There's even a bigger problem. The solution to your problem isn't fun. NSK handpieces NSK handpieces It's painful, annoying, and inconvenient. When the cure hurts worse than the disease, there's a big problem. The solution doesn't have to hurt.

Let's see if we understand the facts. There is a serious dental problem which doesn't hurt, that can be solved with a solution that does hurt. And we, as dentists, can't understand why people aren't jumping to fix the problem they don't believe they have. It's crazy. dental micro motor Dentists, like me, need lessons in human nature and communication. Then we need to discover a simple, easy, comfortable solution. Here it is.

The first step is to help you understand you really do have a problem. dental micro motor Yes, I'm talking to you. The problem is bacteria and toxins building in between your teeth and under your gums. That part of the problem you may already know. You probably even know that this causes cavities and gum disease, and that it could destroy your teeth and ruin your beautiful crowns, bridges, veneers, or other dentistry.But you probably didn't know that it also affects your heart, strokes, diabetes, and more. This is serious. This can be life threatening, especially if you have other factors, which most of us do. So the first step is to accept the fact that you have a problem.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software