Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "where are you going to fixate your attention? where are you going to obsess? are you going to obsess on an illusion with your brothers and sisters? are you going to make their opinion about you... God to you? or are you going to switch your fixation to God..... whose Voice is in you...... whose Voice IS you. are you going to begin to fixate on the Place of Excellence in you that is the Excellent You that you are...... and embody that..... and let the chips fall where they may." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

thanks chris, i'm able to post messages now!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-22 8:28 AM (#248 - in reply to #220)
Subject: hello again, mark :)

nice to hear back from you ... tho i would have missed it but for opening page 2 threads (not sure this 'page' stuff  is a good way to go? ya hear master chris!?

you shared ... [[well i'm 3/4 british and 1/4 canadian i moved here 12 years ago now,]] i did the math ... does that mean you've only been around the sun 48 times? i'm up to 56!! (big proud grin)

and ... [[for 4 years now, i've wondered about the universe and life, i came upon Raj just over a year ago. I've been reading the messages at tgp for ages but i could never post before (password problems).]] lordy geepers, that's a bummer. and to think we could have been enjoying you long before now? oh well, that's the perfect past that got us here together now ... but all things considered,  seems this new system arrived not a day too soon.

and ...[[I found this site while searching for spiritual sites that would help me in my understanding of life. i bought the course after that and have been at it for 353 days, on lesson a day .the thursday night gatherings really make it all clear ,and it's becoming very "down to earth",i'm getting it !i'd rather say : i'm feeling it!!

yep! i hear ya ... Raj is the bomb (as amena says helping us bring 'It' all down to earth!

more happy 'undoing'  to ya, mark ... hear from you again soon i hope. ~ orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software