Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "each of you has been entrusted with something very holy..... this something that you have been entrusted with.... is the Presence of God...... BEing God right where you are." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

thanks chris, i'm able to post messages now!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-01-20 2:07 PM (#122 - in reply to #118)
Subject: a big warm welcome

to a fellow can-a-dian, mark!

[[the new format is great, tons of options.]]

does that mean you aren't  new to tgp?

i love how easy it is to know who's here 'now  ... and  view everyone's profile.

your's says you are from (or living in) montreal. i lived on pine ave west many years ago while my 'new' husband was a dialysis patient at the royal victoria hospital. we later learned to do home dialysis and (tG because you had to be bi-lingual to work for bell canada in montreal) got transfered to the toronto general hospital's program in toronto where we lived for the next 17 years until he had a successful kidney transplant.

boy! you're in the right place to hear some fancy vegetarian recipes ... and rub shoulders with 'seasoned' v chefs! sun~rose and amena for two. they'll likely be surprised to hear ... but i'm not far behind them really got a few years of cooking and eating naturally under my own belt ... plus my 'best' friend caters  all nationalities gourmet, plus vegetarian from her own kitchen and loves to teach me everything she knows. the enchanted broccoli forest by mollie katzen is the book i most often cook from ... do you know it?

am also wondering how you came to find Raj ... or he find you, as the truth may be? and are you also  a student of acim? i'm not usually so nosey ... but like they say ... "to know you is to love you!"

all the best ~ rinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software