Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "either your teaching what causes sudden shifts of perception to occur... healing..... or you are doing what inhibits sudden shifts of perception. you are doing one or the other.... own it. you are teaching one or the other... fully........with commitment.. aggressively. you are either teaching that which unifies.,.. or that which divides...... and you are teaching it with the power of the Christ that you are." ~ Raj.
- (Added by: amena)

Authority problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Jennie
Posted 2003-02-15 8:25 AM (#2303 - in reply to #2225)
Subject: RE: BUT~RE: From Raj ACIM tape on 2-6-03

Elite Veteran

Dear Sandra, Dougoz and others

I must admit, I have been firmly planted "on the fence" on this issue--and many others. I often think the reason is the "scales" I was born into, being a Libra on the Virgo cusp. None the less, the last few weeks of listening to Raj's Thursday night streams have gotten me to at least acknowledge that I am "on the fence". In reading this thread this morning, I am reminded of an experience I had this week at work that I'd like to share. At work we're involved in a controversy with another company we provide services to. Part of the issues concerning the controversy are issues of which I am involved to a great degree as a technical advisor and in other capacities.

Those involved from my company met one morning this week before a scheduled meeting with the other company, to go over the strategy we planned on taking with them. Tension was high, as a deadline was fast approaching where our representatives had given an ultimatum--and we could all end up losing. Two things happened that I want to tell you about; one, I pointed out to the group that we must go into the negotiations expecting the best. To do otherwise would lessen our chances of achieving it.

The other--when I was called into the meeting with the other company I could feel some tension, but kept focused on "the altar" and focused on expanding this to fill the room--especially on expanding it to envelop the representatives from the other company, who sat on either side of me. I could actually feel the room relax and even some humor showed itself a time or two. We made great strides in the three hours I was there and were opening the doors of communication for the first time, both sides learning about the other's point of view and expressing the harmful effects of not having had "this" meeting earlier so we could have avoided all the former problems. My part was concluded and I left the room, but not before feeling like I wanted to "hug" my adversaries--I settled for a handshake and left the meeting.

Later in the day, the two others from my company, who were in the later meeting with me, came to my room to express their astonishment and excitement at the way the meeting turned out. It still isn't settled, but my company did extended the deadline to accommodate the other company.

My point, in all this, is that if we join in our collective consciousness, and together envision a solution in the Middle East that will accommodate all parties, we can do our part in this. We don't have to know what that solution looks like, if we turn it over to I AM Presence. We just need to join in the endeavor and become involved in envisioning a solution. Who knows what miracles will occur if we expect the best.

With ever growing love,

Jennie

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software