Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Give no reality to guilt, and see NO reason for it ... That is the ANSWER! ~ Raj - 18/11/07 ( submitted by DoG)

Authority problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-13 11:49 PM (#2220 - in reply to #2201)
Subject: RE: BUT~RE: From Raj ACIM tape on 2-6-03

And after Saddam, what then of North Korea, who have issued a clear statement of intent, and means... a plutonium tipped intercontinental ballistic missile that can reach LA, SaF, North Australia, Seol, and other places. And what after North Korea, Syria? Israel? China? perhaps the rest of the world versus the biggest Holders of weapons of mass destruction, the Russia, the US, Australia, Britain?

robbieh, Saddam must go........ but is war the only means...... "There must be a better" way. That doesn't not mean anything in particular...... but think in polarities and we shall only see polarities.

Sam's story, I believe illustrates exactly Jesus lesson to us "In my defencelessness lies my strength". (Thank you sam, so much)

Raj continually tells us to heed the truth...... and truth and untruth cannot coexist, any more than can Darkness and light coesxist in the same instant in the same place.

The issue remains as always, not what we would see.

Peace robbieh.
Namaste

Douglas.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software