Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LOVE IS THE RECOGNITION OF THAT WHICH IS REAL IN EACH AND EVERY THING" ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Paul Tuttle)

Authority problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

robbieh
Posted 2003-02-13 11:55 AM (#2201 - in reply to #2178)
Subject: RE: BUT~RE: From Raj ACIM tape on 2-6-03

Expert

Sounds like you are firmly on that fence. :-)

I cannot directly do anything about Saddam except join my energy with others who are seeking a way to bring his reign of terror to an end. I am not the "nuke those bastards" type of person. I don't take war lightly but I will take a stand and give my support where I can clearly see it is needed.

We need to dump our partisan politics and join together in a united stand against terrorism. As I said earlier, maybe all it will take is an entire country united together in a common cause firmly commited to war IF that is what it takes... that would scare me into changing my act. How do we know that won't happen here too? We just do not know the whole picture. But we CAN join with our brothers and sisters and do the very best we can with what we DO know. Even if that isn't the most correct solution, at least we got involved! Intent is sooooo important!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software