Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The real meaning of the crucifixion lies in the APPARENT intensity of the assault of some of the Sons of God upon another. This, of course, is impossible, and must be fully understood AS an impossibility. In fact, unless it IS fully understood as only that, I cannot serve as a real model for learning." Jesus CIM

Authority problem
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Tom S.
Posted 2003-02-12 8:00 PM (#2176 - in reply to #2175)
Subject: RE: I'm sorry but...

Veteran

sorry about the language, robbieh, i didn't intend to reply in a confusing manner. Your post above stated that you thought Saddam was an "impurity in the water and must be eliminated"...so 'there could be unity'. I was merely saying that the course tells us we can't go home alone and perfect unity can't be achieved until all of God's expressions (including the being behind the costume/actor of Saddam)are sane again. Raj tells us that when we perceive individuals as anything less than what they are in Truth...(perfect expressions of God be ing), then we should "turn to the alter" and ask God the truth about them and desire to experience that truth.

Peacefully yours,

Tom
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software