Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Swear not to die, You Holy Child of God. You make a bargain that You cannot keep.~~Text
- (Added by: Carson)

Other channels and sources for Jesus/Jeshua
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

BobK
Posted 2003-02-11 10:23 PM (#2117 - in reply to #2110)
Subject: RE: Other channels and sources for Jesus/Jeshua

Extreme Veteran

I've attended a workshop given by Brent Haskell and found it very moving.
He has published two books, Journey Beyond Words (1994), which is a companion to the workbook, and each chapter covers one week's worth of lessons.
The other book, The Other Voice, is a companion to the text and covers the first 15 chapters.
It's been quite a while since it was published, and I don't know when the one covering the rest of the text will come out. Amazon doesn't have it, but I think you can get it from the Community Miracles Center www.miracles-course.org
(Don't let their website's graphics frighten you off -- it definitely WASN'T designed by Amena).

Another person whose works I really enjoy is Paul Ferrini, who has published a number of channelled books.  His have a very down-to-earth tone to them.

Finally, I've read some of Tom Carpenter's books, but I wasn't able to get into them as well as the ones mentioned above.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software