Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The place is here the time is Now." (sign over Edgar Cayce's desk, thanks to Hannah
- (Added by: Sun~Rose)

Other channels and sources for Jesus/Jeshua
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Roger
Posted 2003-02-11 7:41 PM (#2110)
Subject: Other channels and sources for Jesus/Jeshua

Veteran

Hi all. I've been mostly lurking here for a bit. I have some things I'd like to share, though, and then at the end a question someone may be able to help me with.

I'm sure many of you are aware of others through whom Jesus has apparently been sharing his counsel. I've seen exerpts from Judith Coates here and have heard others mention Jon Marc Hammer's work.

I don't know if some of the other sources that I am aware of have been brought up here, or how such have been received if they have been presented. But I have found these to be very valuable and would like to spread the word.

First, the work of Nancy Lorieau of Edmonton, Canada. She has received Jeshua material that she has posted on the Love, Faith and Miracles website: http://www.compusmart.ab.ca/nlorieau/
They include an excellent series of day-by-day meditations to be used for the period of one month.
Nancy's site is where I first learned of Raj and NWFFACIM, so perhaps some of you know of her here.

The other source I'd like to mention, and a very significant one, is the book _A Course of Love_ given through Mari Perron with the support of Dan Odegard. They are from the St. Paul, MN area. http://www.courseoflove.com/index.cfm

Here are Mari's words about A Course of Love and its companion volumes:

"The books that are presented here are the result of almost three years of communication between myself and Jesus. They begin with the actual course A Course of Love in which Jesus directly appeals to each of us to return to our true selves and lays out a way for us to do so. That way is through the wisdom of our own hearts and is a deeply personal and transforming new “way” of feeling thinking and being. Through this learning we are returned to a state in which we know ourselves to be the accomplished the beloved the healed the whole.

What follows the learning of this “course” are the treatises which contain suggestions for applying what has been learned to our lives. The treatises seem to say “There is only so much that can be ‘learned’ from a course. Now it is time to experience and integrate what was learned. You have help. We’ll get there together.”

Where will be get? To a really revolutionary place called the end of learning. We get there by moving from learning to being in dialogue.

The whole course structure is departed from when the treatises end and we enter dialogue. In The Dialogues we are transported to “the mountain top” where we share as equals in dialogue. Our reliance on wisdom other than our own ends. What an experience! What freedom!

What the dialogues reveal is the true wisdom of our own hearts and our ability to access the wisdom of love from within ourselves. It activates our wholehearted desire to bring that wisdom forth in our own voices. We become the embodiment of all we have learned and then we’re done becoming! We are truly able to be who we are at last.

This is what Jesus and this course of love call us to from its opening pages." -Mari Perron (from www.courseoflove.com)

There is no question in my mind that these works are from the same Source as ACIM, which brings up the question I mentioned above.
In the November 3, 2001 Raj session a woman asks if there are any other inspired books that Raj has been involved with or would recommend? Raj's reply: "No, there are not. No."
So my question: Why did Raj say this? Do you think he meant "No, there are no other works such as ACIM and this sharing through Paul that I have been or am involved with" or did he perhaps mean "No, there are none that I would specifically recommend to you (woman who asked) right now." or something else?

It has me in a quandary, and I'm wondering if this topic has been discussed here before or if Raj has elaborated on it elsewhere.

Glad to be here,
Roger

Edited by Roger 2003-02-11 7:43 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software