Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: RIGHT NOW YOU'RE CONFRONTED WITH REALITY. NO MATTER HOW YOU ARE PERCEIVING IT, YOU ARE CONFRONTED WITH REALITY, YOU'RE CONFRONTED WITH THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE FOR YOU TO BE EXPERIENCING.~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

from waaay down below {{jennie}}
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-02-11 6:04 PM (#2104 - in reply to #2103)
Subject: RE: Raj and 911

Elite Veteran

From Raj on 9-11,

Now. I'm going to become very extreme here. If enough people were willing to be an agent for change, meaning by that they were willing to abandon all of the feelings that they had been encouraged to have, not only by the events that happened on September 11, but by all of the propaganda which has come forth since, and you listened for God's perspective, you would find the two towers, there, fully present, undamaged, and everyone whio had died in it, at their post. And the grief that everyone has been feeling since September 11 would vanish, even though a remembrence that the event occurred, would remain.

Now, I am telling you that there is no limit to the power of clear thinking. And there is absolutely no power to unclear thinking. And unclear thinking will change nothing. I am letting you know just how radical change can be as a result of your willingness to say, "Thy point of view Father, not mine be done. Let me see Your point of view." And knowing that in doing that, you are going to have to release Osama from everything that you have felt and be willing to see him the way God is seeing him. Dare to be radical. Because healing is radical. Waking up is radical, which is why you are not letting it happen, at least not letting it happen all at once.

Nevertheless, I want you to be utterly clear on your "power". The power for healing that you are able to be by saying, "Not my point of view, Father, not my reactions, Father, not my will Father but Thine be done. Let me experience what it is. I will set aside all of my reactions. I will set aside all of my extremely justifiable hurts and griefs and anger about all of this because I know it will not heal a thing, and I am hurting from engaging those feelings. I want to know the truth which will exhonorate everyone from the negative effects of one person's poor assessment of himself. And I am willing to see him the way you see him, Father, without reservation. I'm willing to give up my right to have my private personal feelings about Osama bin Laden's private personal feelings. Because acting on the basis of personal feelings, generates nothing but conflict. And as long as I am feeling conflict, I am miserable, which I choose no longer to be. And I know I cannot be an agent for healing. I refuse to remain within the confines of justice because I want healing."

And if the twin towers do not reappear tomorrow, don't stop. Keep embodying your function. Because it does transform and it means you're on the beam. You're not off target. You are fulfilling your divine function. Of what? Of glorifying God by insisting upon looking for and finding God everywhere you look.

~~Raj

That's it!

Thanks Amena.

Love,

V

Edited by Veronica 2003-02-11 6:05 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)