Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "where are you going to fixate your attention? where are you going to obsess? are you going to obsess on an illusion with your brothers and sisters? are you going to make their opinion about you... God to you? or are you going to switch your fixation to God..... whose Voice is in you...... whose Voice IS you. are you going to begin to fixate on the Place of Excellence in you that is the Excellent You that you are...... and embody that..... and let the chips fall where they may." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

from waaay down below {{jennie}}
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-11 8:47 AM (#2063)
Subject: from waaay down below {{jennie}}

Expert

hi jennie~

this was so far down that i'm bringing it up to the top.

i said:
{{if our minds rested completely in that place of God's meaning which is Love selflessly expressed......instead of in the meaningless world of the ego which engenders fear doubt and selfishness......then our thoughts would not call in a witness for ego like the sniper or a child molester.......but the witnesses for God......the Living Christ.

Raj talked about how every thought we have sends out messengers looking for that which will confirm and bring the news of confirmation back us. so if we send out fearful inharmonious thoughts.....we are actually looking for confirmation to demonstrate as the worst in our human family. what comes back are ongoing seemingly unconnected acts of violence and fear......wars and rumors of war.

we are all responsible for the witness we call in to confirm our thoughts. when our minds are centered on God which is Love......we call forth the messengers to bring confirmation of Love....confirmation of that which blesses us as One humanity.

our only function is the one God has given us......which is salvation. we are the light of the world through love expressed. all conflict is released as we discipline our thoughts in alignment with Love and thus do we fulfill our function and become the saviors of the world.

correcting our faulty thinking serves to make us more effective cooperators in God's Plan........and happy dream arkitects.
if our minds rested completely in that place of God's meaning which is Love selflessly expressed......instead of in the meaningless world of the ego which engenders fear doubt and selfishness......then our thoughts would not call in a witness for ego like the sniper or a child molester.......but the witnesses for God......the Living Christ.

Raj talked about how every thought we have sends out messengers looking for that which will confirm and bring the news of confirmation back us. so if we send out fearful inharmonious thoughts.....we are actually looking for confirmation to demonstrate as the worst in our human family. what comes back are ongoing seemingly unconnected acts of violence and fear......wars and rumors of war.

we are all responsible for the witness we call in to confirm our thoughts. when our minds are centered on God which is Love......we call forth the messengers to bring confirmation of Love....confirmation of that which blesses us as One humanity.

our only function is the one God has given us......which is salvation. we are the light of the world through love expressed. all conflict is released as we discipline our thoughts in alignment with Love and thus do we fulfill our function and become the saviors of the world.

correcting our faulty thinking serves to make us more effective cooperators in God's Plan........and happy dream arkitects.}}

you responded:
{{I guess I'm not getting what you're alluding to in reference to thoughts. I understand about the power of thought, but I don't understand it's relevance in this thread.}}

i offered this more in the line of realizing that our thoughts construct our reality and call in a witness to what we believe. for example if someone is thinking fearful thoughts about being mugged........ they are sending out a witness for such in their experience. one looking for a victim will resonate with these thoughts and respond. one who is completely free from fear of being mugged can go by this same mugger and he will not see this one because there is not resonance brought into play.

i offered this line of thought as just another factor to consider in the larger flow of cause and effect in the seeming "accidents" in this world. there are very many things in the mix as events unfold in the movement of God.

http://pure-research.net/healing/light/resonance.html

blessingsingrace*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software