Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Accept Atonement and you are healed. ~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

tension in the air?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Veronica
Posted 2003-02-12 8:57 AM (#2141 - in reply to #2094)
Subject: You are not alone

Elite Veteran

Hi Doug,

Just know that you are not alone.  We are all shifting and that can feel a lot of different ways. 

For me, when I have a lot of emotion in me, I cry.  That is the way that I have dealt with strong emotions, they way I have released them.

So, a Wednesday night recently, I am sitting in the car crying.  It is 15 minutes before our group gathers and I felt like I should cancel.  But, I was able to get peaceful and then Eloheim talked about exactly what was going on for me.  Turns out it was going on for the group as well.

You don't' have to be perfect to teach.  These days I see people teaching right from their leading edges.  They are standing at the point of unfolding and have to keep moving their feet to keep up with the shifts WHILE they are explaining and teaching others about what is going on.

I get lost in the visual of that because it is so humorous to me.  Picking up the lectern and moving the microphone because everything is shifting so fast....the second half of the lecture is about the new place you are in because the second half you wrote doesn't apply any longer....stuff like that.

Welcome to awakening, keep your shoes on and your heart open!

Love,

V

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software