Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: ONLY LOVE EMBODIED IS TRANSFORMATIONAL - ACIM
- (Added by: Solsonia)

tension in the air?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-11 10:44 AM (#2073 - in reply to #2050)
Subject: days of strong intensity

Expert

hi doug~

absolutely!! yesterday was a day of very strong intensity....... used correctly it can be catalyst for great movment. the esoteric thought suggests that the soul works off the point of tension...... that it is the tension or feelings of dis-ease that make us move out of our present circumstance and expand according to the movement it initiates.

i believe that we will be experiencing more and more days of strong intensity as we move into awakening as a planetary BEing stirring to the recognition of itSelf.

today has relaxed into a different feel.......... like a great sigh or ahhhhh. at least from where i find myself in this moment. many thoughts and understandings came yesterday........ and although they felt like an uncomfortable distress......... i have learned through seeking the meaning evidencing itself as a dynamic between soul and goal.

"if thine eye be single"  always works for me in revealing the meaning symbolized in the circumstances of the day. thank you God for your ever present care and comfort.

love to you ozman*
amena
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software