Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "we're talking about having a new fixation. not a fixation on yourself... on your visions and imaginations.... but a fixation of God........ by looking for God in everything you see and desiring to see what God is meaning right there in the flower or your brothers eyes..... and facilitate that movement by disengaging in criticism and guilt." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

a gossamer garment for NWFFACIM {{attention all}}
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Field of Flowers
Posted 2003-02-11 12:41 PM (#2087 - in reply to #2069)
Subject: RE: a gossamer garment for NWFFACIM {{attention al

Expert

If the graphics stayed the same, it really wouldn't bother me as I'm more interested in the content of the posts.
However having tried to see the the new graphics through Amena's and everyone's eyes I can see your point.
The mountain is beautiful and it brought back a memory,which I'd like to share.
Several years ago my husband and I bought a lovely bungalow, here in Norfolk.
It was called 'Blencathra',not a name that we particularly liked and as I always re-name our properties I spent several days trying to think of a suitable new name.
My husband returned from work one evening and told me that he had mentioned the name 'Blencathra' to one of his colleagues and had been told that it was the name of a beautiful mountain in the Lake District.
As a mountain has always been my symbol for the journey back Home, we kept the name 'Blencathra' and looked upon it with new eyes.
So I'll go with the mountain Amena, thank you.
Sweet Thoughts
Heather
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software