Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Accept Atonement and you are healed. ~~ MFT
- (Added by: Carson)

a gossamer garment for NWFFACIM {{attention all}}
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-10 11:55 AM (#2021 - in reply to #2001)
Subject: the full spectrum of You

namaste greetings, amena ... everyone!

asking for something meaningful to offer in the way of feedback ... i find a heartful of appreciation  for this work of love ... which  Spirit calls, part of the unfoldment of the full spectrum of You/Us  ... and interestingly enough, the recall of  last night's dream, wherein, along with some guidance addressing where i be now ....

... the scene was a school cafeteria, paul tuttle (Raj) sat down across from me ... he was sharing how important it is to him that brothers and sisters who come to tgp/nwffacim be meaningfully welcomed ... that they not only find what they value here ... but that they also feel valued and appreciated here. 

now, while he didn't come right out and say it, it was very clear to me that this wasn't something he could do himself ...   it was something he had to depend on and trust others/us to do for him.

hope that helps support your efforts and brings further clarity and meaning.

with love, orinda

"When I said, "I am with you always." I meant it literally. I am not absent to anyone in any situation. Because I am always with you, you are the way, the truth and the life." (t,107/t,116)

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software