Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "The words, which arise out of the ego, always have as their goal the promotion of conflict and reaction, and directly engage the ego in the recipient." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

a gossamer garment for NWFFACIM {{attention all}}
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Sandra
Posted 2003-02-10 9:26 AM (#2007 - in reply to #2001)
Subject: RE: a gossamer garment for NWFFACIM {{attention al

Elite Veteran

I'm not completely clear... are you saying you would like the graphics at the top of the page to be changed to the mountain view using the purple colors? Does that mean the rest of the board here would remain the same, just change colors to match the mountain. (what was that story about Mohammed and making the mountain move ??? )

Or are you saying change this board to match your sample...the mountain view is nice enough, but the rest of the board is sterile. I'm going to assume that is not the way it would be.

My feedback in general... I liked the original board's format/graphics the best.

This current one is more masculine in flavor (speaking of the colors and angles, sharp lines, etc), and it's nice enough. oh crap...I cannot tell a lie. I don't associate brown with spirit. It's some "mutually agreed upon definition", no doubt.

The purple mountains majesty above the fruited plain.... AMERICA, AMERICA, GOD SHED YOUR GRACE ON THEE....

Sorry...got carried away. Certain phrases bring these things up from childhood.

The purple mountains are okay (as long as that's not all that is changed)

My question, did you bring up the subject of changing the graphics to Paul...or did he bring it up with you?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software