Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "you're not struggling to regain what you lost..... you never lost it and the only thing that separates you is a thought." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

a gossamer garment for NWFFACIM {{attention all}}
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-10 8:09 AM (#2001)
Subject: a gossamer garment for NWFFACIM {{attention all}}

Expert

hello my friends~

well i'm sure everyone has been enjoying all  the super hi tech  features chris has been adding to the board and to the site overall. only someone who has an idea of all that is involved......... can really appreciate the work he has accomplished. thank you chris for putting that wiz kid brain to work in a way that promotes our awakening.

a while back in a phone conversation...........paul and i discussed redoing the graphics so they were more like the original site. i have been feeling very close to Raj of late and have been encouraged to put my graphical and design talents to work for this purpose. 

Raj is radiant. the site needs to reflect His radiance........ to be eye candy for seekers. to attract new it must be attractive....... actually radiantly magnetic.

i have uploaded what i have been guided to create as a radiant cyber presence for Raj. the image is mt. tacoma there in washington....... with its beautiful tall evergreens. to me it speaks of power grace and majesty........ and a foundational peace stillness and security.

purple is the color associated with spirituality........ pink and rose are the color of unconditional love. deep indigo is the color of the brow chakra......... the ajna center or spiritual eye for our unified vision. since Raj's message is waking up to our spiritual BEingness..........  i chose colors which reflect Heaven rather than earth.

this is just a dummy page to give you an overall idea of the graphic colors and design. i  didn't want to write all the code........ so just did something simple for a preview. there is only one active link......... if you read the titles on the dummy thread list......... you will find them.

i  am very excited with how it "feels". it is warm and inviting........... peaceful and strong.......... and is very soothing to the eyes and the soul.......... and  captures the presence of the old site as well. 

i have found that the first thing that captures my attention....... which entices me to investigate a site further....... is the feeling i get from the artistry.  beauty is always inviting and there is beauty in simplicity. 

with paul's encouragement.......... i am posting the link and invite feedback from the group.

loveintheserviceoftheOne*
amena

http://pure-research.net/healing/tgp/test.html

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software