Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Let him who seeks, not cease seeking until he finds, and when he finds, he will be troubled, and when he has been troubled, he will marvel and he will reign over all.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

What my Guidance is about the message of the Cours
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Star
Posted 2003-01-20 9:40 AM (#108)
Subject: What my Guidance is about the message of the Cours

As soon as I posted my question on Trish's thread, up came the post button. Thank you HS! Now for my observations/comments. My study of the Course and its principles is one of a non-dualistic thought system. There is nothing to "fix" out there in the world, be it famine, war, disease, lack, corrupt governments, etc etc. Whenever there seems to be a problem "out there" it is my responsibility to look inward and ask HS or Jesus to help heal my mind, where the problem/cause really is. Non-duality means to me that there is no bad, good, healthy/sick, rich/poor, masculine/feminine traits, etc. If I keep allowing myself to get caught up in these things, I am not utilizing what the Course is trying to teach me but still in duality where there will always be war, conflict, lack, sickness etc etc. and there goes the Peace I desire. There is a song that states a fact, "Let there be Peace on Earth and let it begin with me." I do realize that everyone is exactly where they are in the "waking up" process however and as I end this post I suddenly realize I have also become caught in the ego by even registering an opinion, lol. 
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software