Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Fill me today with all that Thou art...I don't want to be this presence of a personality any longer. Fill me with the Light and reveal Me to me...reveal Yourself to me as Me...and exalt my poor perception of myself into its natural, primitive state of Divinity.....Raj
- (Added by: Field of Flowers)

Raj - Denial Of Your Own Divinity
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Jennie
Posted 2003-02-09 4:54 PM (#1963 - in reply to #1925)
Subject: RE: Raj - Denial Of Your Own Divinity

Elite Veteran

This is good. It is very timely and relevent to me. It's a new way to look at "original sin". It also answers my question as to why it's more difficult to  access the Higher Presence at work than it is while I am listening to a Raj tape...or just being still and listening.

It's not the o.rig'.i.nal sin as in the very first sin, it's the origin'.al sin. It's the mistaken belief about One's origin. And it is something that Every One practices now, not way back with Adam and Eve.

... the necessity of developing a curiosity to look at everything with ...eyes that are not biased by a mis-understanding of your origin.

...I fully understand that at times You look out at your world and You are absolutely convinced that God isn't here...

...But when You are willing to let there be a little weakness in your commitment to what You think You are, when You are willing to even just play with the idea that maybe right here and right now You are an utterly Divine Presence, that You are at this moment, the forever fresh Expression of God, if You are just willing to play with that idea, even though it seems totally unreasonable, do You see that your commitment to your definition of what You are and what everything is, has been weakened because You are willing to consider another possibility?

...the penetration of Reality has a chance of occurring and You will experience Transformation. Your world will began to reflect back to You a closer approximation of the Kingdom of Heaven than You have allowed your Self to see before, because You were so sure it was something else...

...when You are so firmly convinced that there is no God, and that crisis is going to grind You into nothing, at the very Moment when You are feeling this with such great conviction, that is the time when there is the greatest potential for breakthrough of what is Really going on.

"Behold, I make All things new."... there is going to be forever unfoldment of that which You weren't expecting.

...the whole Family of God experiences simultaneously Being Specific and Universal. And so You do not get swallowed up in God but You do come to the experience of the fact that God is all there is of You. And You have abandoned thinking that You can act on your own. And You realize that if You are acting, it is because God is Moving.

...I do mean to convey to You that this Moment is not any more Divine, and is not any more geared toward the Experience of Fulfillment of God's Purpose than that of an hour ago or a week ago for each of You individually....

...Because of expectations and hopes many people find themselves experiencing [a click of fingers] light bulbs going on, regarding their Divinity, regarding their Essential worth, regarding their Integrity, when they come to one of these Gatherings and it can happen whether they go to a meditation retreat or any other single function that has as its motivation, self-help. Why?

Why does it happen there and not during the week when You are in the middle of your work? It isn't because the event held that in store for You, because every Moment holds that in store for You. It's just that You open the door of your curiosity and I'm saying, let your curiosity be present while You are opening the mail or typing the boss's letter or correcting an employee, or filling out your tax forms...

..."be curious about your Divinity"... have an influx of an experience of it...

...Like an intangible in filling of Love that lets You feel undeniably that You are not alone and your fear that You're alone is what governs almost all of your actions. Because once You know You're not alone and that One accompanies You...the Presence with You is the Presence of Love that is so Pure that it discloses to You, your Innocence because only that which is Innocent could be so Purely Loved... ...That is what I am talking about, for You to become curious about. That is what will replace the origin'-al mis-understanding which became identifiable as sin, when commitment to it occurred..

Thank you Carson,

Jennie

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software