Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Trust is the wedge that holds open the ever-clamping shut mind. Trust allows for Truth to enter.
- (Added by: Trish)

{{{dougoz}}} morning surprise
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-09 6:04 AM (#1887)
Subject: {{{dougoz}}} morning surprise

Expert

hi doug~

what a cool surprise to check out the morning news and see your avatar pic. you must have been in healing power to find it. i think it is in "discipling" or "the light of the soul".  it is an honor to see you use it so i thought you would like to know a little about the image.

the original painting which it is from is called "transformation".  in meditation deep . . .  the meditator in incarnation connects with the Higher Self . . . the Soul . . . and its realized union . . . is celebrated by angels.  

the smaller image is the meditator aligned with the soul . . . and it is meant to display the overshadowing of the Soul . . . the mind aligned and illumined with Its impressions . . . and the love that grows through the this remembered connection.

click the link to view the original painting. the rez quality is poor as the early sections of healing power were constructed in 95 and at the time the camera i was using was an 8mm digital video. so this is just a still from it. maybe this week i'll get into reshooting the art so it can actually be seen . . .  lol! one of those projects that i keep putting off.

http://pure-research.net/healing/transmissions/

welcome to my world.

lovefromthedeepheart*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-02-09 1:01 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software