Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Send out messengers for confirmation of this divine one that you are . . . and the divinity of your world. Let go of morbid fascination with the awfulness of existence. Abandon morbid fascination with conflict." ~~Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Guess what everyone!!!???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Chris Tuttle
Posted 2003-02-09 2:39 AM (#1876)
Subject: Guess what everyone!!!???

Veteran

hehe, I got you to open this post!

No, just kidding, really I wanted to share with you all that the website now has an integrated spell check system!!! Just click on the Spellcheck button when posting a new message, sending a private message, or creating a new poll!

That's right kiddies, when you press the button, you'll be presented with the list of your misspelled words along with a list of suggestions for each. To fix your misspelled words, just click on the word that matches what you intended to type. That's it!! No grease!! No grime!! And all for the low LOW price of making a donation to keep me employed!

Now isn't that just grand??????

HA! Well that's not all!

If you accidentally press the wrong link for a misspelled word, you can hit the "Undo" button to undo your changes. Actually, it's a multiple undo that will undo to infinity, or until you machine runs out of memory. But hey!!! If you can keep me employed, I'll try to find a way to fix even that!

No really, I'll keep rolling out great features you don't even know you can't live without until I get a 'real' job!!

Until then, don't forget to check your spelling. : )
Chris Tuttle
"Available for employment"

p.s. Undo is just for undoing changes to the text when you click on a suggested word, not when you just type in the text area.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software