Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "be vitally curious to see your perceptions transformed... be curious and alert for any manifestation of a change in which you are experiencing the absolute and direct connection with everything." ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

I'm very very sad tonight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-09 1:22 PM (#1926 - in reply to #1916)
Subject: no accidents

Expert

hi jennie~

my conclusions are based on a wide variety of sources........... all of which support the idea that there are NO accidents. souls leaving incarnation are part of that divine purpose and although we may not feel there are greater things outworking through events that seem so impossible to have divine significance.......... they all do. it is our misperception of events that is the problem. 

birth and death are not in our conrtol. they are part of the continual flow of Spirit in a constant  balancing act of cause and effect to stimulate awakening. all souls who leave......... do so by choice.

Raj and the course suggest the same. perhaps ammi or some other resident authority can add comment or quote. this one is from the workbook and i feel it descirbes my beleifs accurately.

"everything that happens, all events past, present and to come are gently planned by One Whose only purpose is your good. perhaps you have misunderstood His plan, for He would never offer pain to you. but your defense would not let you see His loving blessings shine in every step you take.......... your present trust in Him is the defense that promises a future undisturbed, without a trace of sorrow, and with joy that constantly increases, as life becomes a holy instant, set in time, heeding only eternity."

you of course are free to disagree........ but i feel there is no departure from this mortal experience without the withdrawal of the life thread which is under the control of the I AM....... Soul...... or Higher Self. EVERYTHING serves purpose. God is in charge. there is much freedom to be had in this knowing.

loveinthemidstofmiracles*
amena

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software