Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Rejoice today because there is nothing to overcome. Now are we the Sons and Daughters of God. Release your commitment to contrary imaginings and open your eyes! ~ Raj

I'm very very sad tonight
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

amena
Posted 2003-02-09 6:29 AM (#1888 - in reply to #1837)
Subject: sadness

Expert

hi jeanette~

i am sorry for your sadness. it is the human dilemma of our divine understanding. we know there are no accidents......... that all works according to God's plan......... yet intense feelings of loss are never easy. the separation we feel when another passes......... i think is really our own separation we are feeling......... for truth is that the one who has passed.......... has returned to wholeness and it is those still in body who remain isolated.

i have read that our sadness causes sadness for the ones who have just remembered the great joy of BEing as they are freed from the body and all the limitations it places on our full embrace of the divine we are. so i try to think of all the beauty and goodness i equate with Heaven and see that one smiling in the joy of return. it usually releases me from the human sting of death........  so that i can join in  celebration with the one is for sure in the Arms of Love Supernal....... and very joyful. 

peace be with you.
only love*
amena

Edited by amena 2003-02-09 9:59 AM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software