Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "REMEMBER: WITNESSING ON BEHALF OF YOUR BROTHER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LIKING OR DISLIKING HIM. IT HAS TO DO WITH CARING ENOUGH TO CONTEMPLATE THE TRUTH . . . RIGHT IN THE FACE OF HIS BEHAVIOR. THIS IS LOVE WHICH IS TRANSFORMATIONAL." ~~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

My Newsletter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Orinda
Posted 2003-02-08 3:52 PM (#1804 - in reply to #1800)
Subject: i am a big fan ...

... of your's too miss V! may i have a copy please?

truly, i'm right there echoing Charles' sentiments ... you inspire me to action! and there's nothing more i love to be inspired about than facilitating Raj reconnecting with more of us in this wonderful way.

so far i haven't gotten the go ahead ... but i thought i'd mention to you that i'm part of a list of 80 or so individuals in canada who are 'registered'  acim study group/representatives ...i have in the past been in contact with some ... wouldn't it be nice to say hello again and share what i've found of value since we last connected? i don't see anything wrong with calling up the ones i don't know personally, to ask for their e-mail and send the nwffacim link ... but Spirit is not agreeing ... not yet anyway but i'll keep my desire for joining up front in all aspects of my life and see how that helps everything.

got your inbox mail ... today is the first time in ages i''ve been able to move around the site without waiting a minute to open each frame ... sounds like same boat as penny) anyway,  i'm looking forward to answering tonight.

all my love, orinda

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software