Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "LOVE IS THE RECOGNITION OF THAT WHICH IS REAL IN EACH AND EVERY THING" ~~ Raj
- (Added by: Paul Tuttle)

nice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Website Related -> The SandboxMessage format

Selene
Posted 2011-07-25 1:17 PM (#156351)
Subject: nice

Veteran

So as I take time to check in with Heavenly Father as both of my kids are sleeping at the same time (Thank You) I ask about where my focus needs to be. I write them down the things made known to me. That familiar orphaned response begins: pressure in chest, lack of breath, overwhelm, too much to do. I remember that even though I am feeling the orphaned response I don't truly believe it. I stop and ask, "So if this isn't true, this response, then what Is?" Wow, I actually have genuine curiousity for a moment and a relief of pressure. Then it comes...GRATITUDE for the guidance I have gotten. Many deep breathes... and More Gratitude. Relief. Later I know that as it was God/Holy Spirit who brought certain points of interest to my attention it will also be God/Holy spirit who presents the appropriate timing and all I have to do is pay attention and allow. I don't have to MAKE things happen or worry them.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

• nice - Selene : 2011-07-25 1:17 PM
    • Re: nice - Onlylove : 2011-07-25 3:26 PM

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software