Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: THIS DESIRE FOR REVELATION..... FOR CLARITY..... MUST BE ASKED FOR SO YOU CAN GIVE IT AWAY ~ Raj
- (Added by: amena)

Am Curious . .A question . ..for ACIM/Raj students
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Field of Flowers
Posted 2003-02-10 6:39 AM (#1999 - in reply to #1913)
Subject: RE: Pearls before swine

Expert

Hi Jennie, you said that you had opted out of the struggle to swim against the current and gone with the flow. And you felt that that had taken years off your progression.
Well I believe that everything has a purpose. Nothing is for nothing and that whilst you thought that you were losing headway, in fact you were still very much on course and assimilating all your teachings. Accepting some and discarding others. Finding out what was true for you at that time,( which may or may not be true for you today.)

I went through similar feelings when I had a nervous break
down, but during those apparently lost years, an enormous amount of inner growth was taking place which I didn't
really appreciate at the time.

As for not making it in this lifetime, that thought has never entered my head. I am going to make it this time as I have no desire to return to the dream. (Unless of course it is to help someone else wake up.)
Sweet Thoughts
Heather

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software