Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: To be ever present in the Now, makes it impossible to consider the past or future.
- (Added by: penny)

Am Curious . .A question . ..for ACIM/Raj students
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-09 3:47 PM (#1953 - in reply to #1891)
Subject: Thanks Trish (nmi)

Ta Trish,

You know its funny, but after searching the disc and looking for the references that would show me, Jesus tells us, that the body dies, I began to get a glimmer of my misperception.... I went into MDC chat, and asked a couple of people where it says we do....and that raised a few thoughts, then I started asking; why?, like why does the body have to die, and of course there is no answer, other than we 'believe' in ageing, in a begginning and an end, but then percieve the spirit as a seperate entity within the body... HMmm..... slowly I began to get a 'feel' for what you said, and a peace about it........I think you have opened another door for me, one which I step through gladly. I am still working through it, but with joy more than confusions now....... I don't have to die! I like that.... I like that a lot!.

Thanks a million Trish.

PS: am I using this (nmi) thing right, Rissey told me about it, but I dont think I understood correctly. hahaha

Douglas.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software