Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Know what is in thy sight, and what is hidden from thee will be revealed to thee. For there is nothing hidden which will not be manifest.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

Am Curious . .A question . ..for ACIM/Raj students
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Posted 2003-02-08 11:30 PM (#1850 - in reply to #1830)
Subject: WOW Trish....can you explain please

Hi Trish,

Hmmm as I dived for my acim disc determined to find something to dispute! hahah (just kiddin) but I did look, and yes re reading ch19 and ch3 seems to say the same. Hmm have I made a grave error here? I thought the whole premise of the course was that all this was an illuson made by us in the moment of mad idea, that in effect gave what we believe to be substance to our "body".

On Thursday nights broadcast Raj stated that in essence we were asleep on a grassy knoll in heaven and we were merley dreaming? if this is right, and I have the context right, then surely we cannot BE bodies.

Also the thought of being individual, surely is another term for being seperate, discrete beings, which again we are told is not the case. The absolute truth, (I thought), was that we were One in mind, saying to me that the body as a reality does not exist.

I am thoroughy confused, but very interested. I would love some further thoughts. Could you direct me to an archived copy perhaps of the particular session where Raj says as you have stated? This is not to disprove you or anything, merely that I can further find the meaning.

Thanks for the input. This is certainly a core issue. Do I have a body, will it cease to be, and what is the ultimate aim of it? Hmmm love it.

Thanks Trish

Douglas.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software