Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: Trust is the wedge that holds open the ever-clamping shut mind. Trust allows for Truth to enter.
- (Added by: Trish)

Am Curious . .A question . ..for ACIM/Raj students
View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Gathering Place (TGP)Message format

Trish
Posted 2003-02-08 1:46 PM (#1774)
Subject: Am Curious . .A question . ..for ACIM/Raj students

I was contemplating this last Thursday's meeting and his discussion about the "mutually agreedupon defintions" we are filled with that "gets us by in the world-view system" we made up that are the obstacles to awakening.

Now I'm wondering how many here believe they literally don't have to go thru physical death . . that they actually can do the things Jesus did (when He was here) and greater things and are actively engaged in bringing this forth

let's see. . that means raising the dead, healing the sick--restoring to wholeness and controlling the elements.

I'm curious to know because this is included in the relinquishment of definitions that are not God's Point of View.

Any comment???

(Keeping in mind this includes aging, suffering and death)

Personally, I am starting to have the courage to vocally disagree with all the mindsets for starters and just that in and of itself is just amazing--the reactions. But we have to start somewhere . .

So how are you doing?

Trish
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software