Home Page
Home Page
Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Calendars | Albums | Quotes | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Random quote: "Know what is in thy sight, and what is hidden from thee will be revealed to thee. For there is nothing hidden which will not be manifest.” ~~ (Jesus, Gospel of Thomas)
- (Added by: Vector8)

illusion and reality
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Website Related -> The SandboxMessage format

roxana
Posted 2011-07-14 12:54 PM (#155624 - in reply to #155063)
Subject: Guidance Lesson 192 Forgiveness is your function here JENNIE, Sun~Rose

Posted 2011-07-14 6:12 AM (#155582 - in reply to #155580)
Subject: I loved the lesson and the guidance today.

Äs My Father moves, I move.” Is what You told Us.  Until We know what that really is then We must go to You and the Holy Spirit to learn from every moment.

Again, I can visualize the pulsating tapestry of mankind moving this way and that Äs My Father moves, I move

Forgiveness gently looks upon all things unknown in Heaven, sees them disappear, and leaves the world a clean and unmarked slate on which the Word of God can now replace the senseless symbols written there before.

So, the way I see it, if we only accept what Heaven knows and conceives of we can wake up. So we forgive all our brothers of everything that is not innocence.

The mind without the body cannot make mistakes. It cannot think that it will die nor be the prey of merciless attack.

I am able to imagine beyond the body with these two sentences…I can see, yes, that without the body the mind is attack-less…there is nothing to attack, nor would it get sick or die. Then if I experiment a little further I can see the spiritual image of ME that looks physical but isn’t. This gives me a different perspective of my body…making it easier to accept wholeness and healings. Something more for me to explore.

Therefore hold no one prisoner. Release instead of bind, for thus are you made free. The way is simple. Every time you feel a stab of anger, realize you hold a sword above your head. And it will fall or be averted as you choose to be condemned or free. Thus does each one who seems to tempt you to be angry represent your savior from the prison-house of death. And so you owe him thanks instead of pain.

This is pretty clear. Every time you feel a stab of anger, realize you hold a sword above your head. Again, the gifts You give Your Brother come swiftly back to You.

Very good lesson and guidance today.

Thank you Sun~Rose.

Love,

Jennie

-----
~Behold I make all things New~

Edited by roxana 2011-07-14 12:56 PM
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread